Sorry, but this article is currently under construction, and is incomplete as of this moment.
TBA. WILL ADD THE ART AND CHARACTER INFOBOX AND STUFF LATER/
- She was originally suppose to be a fusion, but because I liked her design so much, she became a non-fusion oc.
- CREDIT GOES TO CC/AZRIEL FOR THE ARTWORK!
- The name moonstone is derived from a visual effect that the stone produces, which is caused by light refraction
- Moonstone has been used in jewelry for centuries, the ancient Romans and Greeks associated it with their respective lunar deities
- The most common form of moonstone is adularia, which in turn is usually a form of orthoclase or microcline