Pink Topaz is a topaz under the ownership of Argyle Pink Jubilee Diamond.
- Pure topaz is colorless and transparent but is usually tinted by impurities; typical topaz is wine red, yellow, pale gray, reddish-orange, or blue brown. It can also be white, pale green, blue, gold, pink (rare), reddish-yellow or opaque to transparent/translucent.
- Orange topaz, also known as precious topaz, is the traditional November birthstone, the symbol of friendship, and the state gemstone of the US state of Utah.
- Imperial topaz is yellow, pink (rare, if natural) or pink-orange. Brazilian Imperial Topaz can often have a bright yellow to deep golden brown hue, sometimes even violet. Many brown or pale topazes are treated to make them bright yellow, gold, pink or violet colored. Some imperial topaz stones can fade on exposure to sunlight for an extended period of time.
- Blue topaz is the state gemstone of the US state of Texas. Naturally occurring blue topaz is quite rare. Typically, colorless, gray or pale yellow and blue material is heat treated and irradiated to produce a more desired darker blue.
- Mystic topaz is colorless topaz which has been artificially coated giving it the desired rainbow effect.
|Links||Topazriel Dreemurr • Message Wall • User blog • Contributions|
|Characters||Pezzottaite • Morganite • Lavender Opal • Azurite • Black Serendibite • Imperial Topaz|
|Fusions||Pink Rhodonite • Koroit Opal • Tanzanite|
|Characters||Tavernier Blue Diamond and His Court • Cora Sun-Drop Diamond and Her Court • Argyle Pink Jubilee Diamond and Her Court • Polar Star Diamond and His Court • Chopard Chameleon Diamond and His Court • Koi Diamond and Her Court • DeYoung Red Diamond and His Court • Supreme Purple Star Diamond and Her Court|