Pezzottaite is the main character in the series, Eight Pages.
Pezzottaite has unkept, dark pink, curly, mid-length hair. She has pale pink eyes, and her complexion is peach. Her bangs are affixed to the right side of her forehead with a plain white barrette. She wears a pale pink polo shirt and a plain purple tie. She also wears a pale pink trench coat with a mini tailcoat with fuchsia diamond buttons. She wears white fingerless gloves, white stockings, and a striped skirt. Pezzottaite wears pink striped boots with belts.
Pezzottaite, while known for being serious, can be very goofy when the moment calls for it. She is very intellectually able and can solve puzzles very quickly, and when she sets her senses on one thing, it can be very hard to distract her. Pezzottaite has a very hot temper, and she is also hard to calm when she gets furious. Pezzottaite is charismatic and is loyal to Homeworld, even when she is having doubts at the end of the series.
Pezzottaite can bubble, shape-shift, summon her weapon and retreat to her gemstone. She possesses standard gem abilities and traits.
- Pyrokinesis: User can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
- Pyromimicry: Pezzottaite can create structures with fire. This includes creating fire-based weapons, everyday objects, and other materials.
- Pezzottaite, while not necessarily a foodie, loves and digs red tea.
- Pezzottaite is a raspberry-red to pink member of the Beryl Group named after Dr. Federico Pezzota.
- Although related to Beryl, it is not a variety of Beryl, it is a gem quality member of the Beryl Group to which also Beryl belongs.
- Pezzottaite has a trigonal symmetry. Pezzottaite with Cs and Li is not isostructural with beryl but the arrangement is close. Pinacoid, prism, pyramid are common forms. Etching and corrosion is seen.
- Due to radiation induced color center involving Mn3+; Purplish pink, sometimes orangish tinge present (Madagascar).
|Links||Topazriel Dreemurr • Message Wall • User blog • Contributions|
|Characters||Pezzottaite • Morganite • Lavender Opal • Azurite • Black Serendibite • Imperial Topaz|
|Fusions||Pink Rhodonite • Koroit Opal • Tanzanite|
|Characters||Tavernier Blue Diamond and His Court • Cora Sun-Drop Diamond and Her Court • Argyle Pink Jubilee Diamond and Her Court • Polar Star Diamond and His Court • Chopard Chameleon Diamond and His Court • Koi Diamond and Her Court • DeYoung Red Diamond and His Court • Supreme Purple Star Diamond and Her Court|