Sorry, but this article is currently under construction, and is incomplete as of this moment.
TBA. WILL ADD THE ART AND CHARACTER INFOBOX AND STUFF LATER/
Mineraloid has a almost peachy mahogany skirt.. She has a build like Rainbow Quartz, and has hair like Lapis. Mineraloid also wears bright peach slippers, and leggings, as well as socks. Her index finger, and right finger on both hands are peachy orange-brown, while the others are of a caucasian color, and her hands (besides the fingers) are chocolate brown. She is also the height of Pearl, and her gem is located on her back. Mineraloid has two extra hands (similiar to the ones Garnet had in Steven and the Steven's), on her back, and they go up to a bit more than her toes.
- Bo staff Profiency:
- Ground/Thunder Shake:
- It was considered her being called Gem or Mineral, but in the end she got this name because of her actual gem.
- MIN'S GEM IS ACTUALLY A ETHIOPIAN BLACK OPAL BUT PLEASE DON'T REFER TO HER AS THAT IN RPS OR ANYTHING. IT BOTHERS BOTH ME AND HER.
- She was a joke character, but now she is my favorite gem oc mine /3
- It has been reported that opal has been used for tools as early as 4000 BC
- Ethiopias' Wollo Province produces the most valuable and sought after Ethiopian opals, it is commonly referred to as "Welo" or "Wello" opal
- Opal is a hydrated amorphous form of silica
- Opal is classed as a mineraloid due to its amorphous nature, unlike crystalline forms of silica which are classed as minerals