Lavender Opal is a rebel that is against Homeworld. She is also the main antagonist of the fanon series, Eight Pages.
While not exactly evil, Lavender Opal is very cunning and manipulative. She cares for her friends, and she loathes her foes. While being far from the best leader, she does her best in leading her own group of rebels alongside Azurite. She is passionate and cold outside, but inside she is a gentle, nurturing soul. Lavender Opal is very loyal and focused, but she is adaptable and can drift out of her comfort zone when necessary.
Lavender Opal can bubble, shape-shift, summon her weapon and retreat to her gemstone. She possesses standard gem abilities and traits.
- Opal is a hydrated silica with a water content within the mineral structure.
- Precious opal contains 6% - 10% water and consists of small silica spheres arranged in an orderly three-dimensional structure.
- It is created by perlocating water in or near sedimentary volcanic ash that dissolves silica of shells, bones and woods, "fossilizing" them into opal. It is not a parcticularly hard stone so care must be taken to preserve the natural beauty of this gem.
- The opal is regarded as the "Queen of Gems" and the Eve of the Gods. A stone of hopes, positive actions, and achievements, it has always been one of the most popular and esteemed gems, known to absorb, carry, and pass enormous amounts of energy.
- A mysterious gem, as each one appears different in its delicate beauty, promotes psychic stability and the capacity to share. A stone of love and romance, and a stone to grant wished and personal happiness.
|Links||Topazriel Dreemurr • Message Wall • User blog • Contributions|
|Characters||Pezzottaite • Morganite • Lavender Opal • Azurite • Black Serendibite • Imperial Topaz|
|Fusions||Pink Rhodonite • Koroit Opal • Tanzanite|
|Characters||Tavernier Blue Diamond and His Court • Cora Sun-Drop Diamond and Her Court • Argyle Pink Jubilee Diamond and Her Court • Polar Star Diamond and His Court • Chopard Chameleon Diamond and His Court • Koi Diamond and Her Court • DeYoung Red Diamond and His Court • Supreme Purple Star Diamond and Her Court|