"Well, I understand. I was part of the Diamond Authority, if for a short time. But I shapeshifted into this form before escaping, leading people to believe that I was poofed. People looked for my gem everywhere, to no avail.
Sorry, but this article is currently under construction, and is incomplete as of this moment.
Florentine is tall compared to most gems, besides Chrysoberyls, has greyish yellow skin, and his hair is colored grey. His hair is tied into a ponytail, his eyes are colored a golden yellow, and his gem is located on his forehead. His clothes seemed to be a very clear grey and he wears glothes. He wears a henley shirt, and casual pants, as well as sneakers.
His shirt and pants now being a corn colored shirt, and honey red dress. He still kept his ponytail, but however his sneakers shapeshifted into boots.
When fused with:
- Tavernier Blue Diamond, they form Fancy Green Diamond.
- Bow Profiency: Florentine Diamond is able to summon a bow, and arrows automatically appear after she shoots.
- Wind Manipulation: Florentine Diamond has the ability to control wind, and use it any way possible. However, she can use it to lift up animate objects. If she uses it as a weapon though, and you can see almost as if the wind was a shape.
- Shape Manipulation (limited): Florentine Diamond has to ability to change the shape of other things. However she can not manipulate any living being, for ex: a gem, human, etc.
- Atmokinesis: TBA.
- Nubilekinesis: TBA.
- Diamond is the official modern birthstone for April, and it is also used as an official sixty-year anniversary gemstone.
- Yellow diamonds are considered one of the true birthstones for Virgo.
- Diamonds are the stone of truth and victory.
- It is associated with lightning and fearlessness, and for its properties of protection.
- The diamond, in its rarity and beauty, is a symbol of purity and innocence, of love and fidelity, and embraces strength of character, ethics, and faithfulness to oneself and others.
- Diamond is the transparent, gemstone-quality crystalline form of carbon and it is indeed one of the hardest known natural substances on Earth.
- Diamonds' hardness is the result of extremely strong chemical bonds between the carbon atoms.
- There is no other gemstone in the same family as diamond, although there are a variety of very similar gemstones.
- Diamond is pure carbon and is chemically the same as graphite.
- Although traditional colorless or "white diamonds" are by far the most popular colored diamonds, yellow and brown diamonds are actually the most commonly occurring diamonds
- Yellow diamonds are used for industrial purposes, such as concrete saws, because of how common they are.
- Other diamond colors include pink, red, orange, blue, green, gray, and black.
- Specific colors will trade under specific names.
- Brown and yellow diamonds are often referred to as "champagne" or "cognac" diamonds.
- Pure, intense yellow diamonds are called "Canary Diamonds"
- Some famous yellow diamonds include Golden Jubilee Diamond, Florentine Diamond, and Cora Sun-Drop Diamond.
- Diamond deposits are found worldwide. The most notable being Africa, Australia, and India.
- Approximately half of the world's diamonds come from Central and Southern Africa.
- Canada has recently become a main commercial source for fine white diamonds.
|TBA||Florentine Diamond's gemstone is located on her forehead, featuring a diamond-shaped facet, and a diamond shape overall.|
- This is definitely one of Grace's favorite ocs. But by far, her favorite diamond of her 3.
- THIS WILL BE MY FIRST PAGE WITH RELATIONSHIPS AND PERSONALITY. :0