"I can't control the grass. It always stays silent"
|—Chrysoprase on the subject of grass - The Kindergarten Roleplay Series I|
Chrysoprase is a gem made and owned by Regimango.
Chrysoprase wears a long dress that completely obscures her body, it is green with a white line going around the dress and ascending to her neck. The dress also has sleeves which cover both of her arms. Her hair is a dark murky green and her skin is a lighter shade of green. Her gem is where her left eye should be and is a cloudy mint green
She gains a deep maternal connection with the plants she controls, treating them as if they were her children as well as her soldiers. She has been known to chat to the plants under her control.
The one kind of plant Chrysoprase could never connect with, the grass always eluded her influence, and as she remarked it stayed silent.
A rash and wild gem, she often can bite off more than she can chew. However she does have a caring and almost wise side, but that does not come out often. Although she may no longer be physically young, mentally she is still young. She likes the idea of a wild and free life. When presented with an enemy who she knows she can't fight or beat she will often retreat in fear, utilising her invisibility.
She originally lived on Homeworld, but when Homeworld began colonising the Earth she jumped at the opportunity.
In the Rebellion Chrysoprase fought on the side of the rebels. She mostly participated in hit and run tactics, and guerrilla warfare. Because of her hovering, invisibility and ability to change the landscape with plants it was an easy task for her. However one skirmish did not go well and it resulted in her capture. She was poofed, bubbled and forgotten.
She was eventually released however, she was questioned by Cuprite on the whereabouts of other rebels, but she never told him, and as such she was beaten and poofed again.
Eventually she reformed, retreating into the wild and using plants as her guardians. She now lives free relaxing on earth.
Like all gems, Chrysoprase can bubble gems, shape-shift, summon a weapon and retreat to her gem
- Brass Knuckle Proficiency: She is capable of summoning a pair of brass knuckles from her gem and using them in combat. They look like normal brass knuckles but from each side of them, there is a long blade like part, which can be used as a makeshift dagger.
- Hovering: She is capable of hovering above the ground however, she can not go very high with this and is limited to being a few metres above the ground.
- Phytokinesis: She is capable of taking control of various forms of plant life and communicating with them. This can sometimes leave the plants with an amount of sentience, which often causes Chrysoprase to become emotionally attached to them.
- Invisibility: She is capable of becoming invisible rendering her undetectable to the naked eye.
- Turquoise: Turquoise is the fusion of Chrysoprase and Aquamarine. It was also Chrysoprases' first fusion.
- Orthoclase: Orthoclase is the fusion of Chrysoprase and Cat's Eye.
- Variscite: Variscite is the fusion of Chrysoprase and Olivine, their combined powers give them ultimate control of plant life.
In the Fractured RP universe, Chrysoprase splits into two component gems Chalcedony and Quartz. These gems each take respective parts of Chrysoprases' powers and personality.
- Chalcedony has spiked rings as her weapon, these stem from Chrysoprases spiked brass knuckles.
- She gained Chrysoprases' plant manipulation and hovering abilities.
- Chalcedony is the smarter of the two gems, though weaker physically than Quartz. She embodies Chrysoprases wisdom.
- Quartz has leather-like gloves with large metal spikes protruding from the knuckle, this also stems from Chrysoprases brass knuckles.
- She gained Chrysoprases invisibility and abnormal strength.
- Quartz is less intelligent than Chalcedony but is physically stronger, she is the brawn to Chalcedony's brains. She embodies Chrysoprases reckless and stubborn attributes.
- It appears she has a crippling weakness to mental attacks as she was instantly poofed by a mental attack.
- Her musical theme is Kevin MacLeod's Thatched Villages.
- Chrysoprase is one of the birthstones of May and the stone of Venus.
- It is the rarest of the Chalcedony family of gemstones
- It can be found all around the world including Poland, Australia, Germany, Russia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania, India, Kazakhstan, Madagascar, Brazil, and the states of Arizona, California and Oregon.
- Although the best quality is from Queensland Australia.
Character GalleryCredits: YourAverageBlogger, Regimango, TheBiggestSUFan, PancryPancreas, Yarana Rouja, Agunachopace, DaniSkies, PseudoParadise, Goldensunsheba, The Mind Player, OnyxSketch, HohkiTEC.
|Chrysoprases' gemstone is where her left eye should be.|