Hey, without teamwork, not even I would be this merciful. We all need teamwork some part in our lives, and what better way than now? Without teamwork, we can't be coordinated, we can't make plans, one-gem teams are more vulnerable than teams of two, get what I'm saying?
|—The Shattering Squad|
Chrysoberyl is in reality very small, but had leg enhancers to help her with that. She has long, brownish yellow hair, and a more light yellow skin, which is barely noticeable at first glance. Her main dress and most of her leg enhancers are a yellowish brown, with her belt, bow and bottom part of her leg enhancers are more orange. Due to trying to imitate a Cat's Eye, she shapeshifted yellow ears.
Chrysoberyl is vicious and sadistic, sometimes murdering others for the sake of it or to taste them, but has toned it down ever since she grew close to Flower. She dislikes Homeworld, but not necessarily all Homeworld Gems. As a Crystal Gem, she tries to protect Earth and most of its citizens at all times, but she is not afraid to kill someone if it meant protecting one of her friends. She plays nice and sweet when she's with people that are not her friends at first, but when the jig is up, she shows them her true colours. She cares for all the Crystal Gems, even Ammolite and Allura, but she doesn't always show it.
Chrysoberyl has a crush on Flower Stone, but refuses to tell her, being afraid of rejection and abandonment once more.
|Chrysoberyl's Victorian Regeneration.|
|Chrysoberyl's regeneration in the 1930s.|
|Chrysoberyl's debut regeneration.|
Weapons and Abilities
- When fused with ICO, they form Emery.
- When fused with Chrysoprase, they form Melanterite.
- When fused with Flower Stone, they form Meadow Ore.
- Amokinesis: Chrysoberyl can control love, whether strengthening it or diminishing it. Of course, she can only do this at certain distances.
- Bayonet Summoning: Chrysoberyl can summon a bayonet from her gem.
- Pyroelectrokinesis: Chrysoberyl can control electricity, the strength depending on how hot she feels. Example: if she is in Antarctica, she cant control electricity at all, but in a volcano, she can shoot large beams at foes. However, this does not have even a 40% chance of hitting, and can be only used twice at the same time (one beam at each hand). It would take hours for her to recharge, and she would get a large amount of recoil.
- Mnemokinesis: Chrysoberyl can manipulate and thus change memories to her liking.
- Toxikinesis: Chrysoberyl can manipulate poison and venom.
Ice Cream Opal is one of her only friends. She took Chrysoberyl in when everyone else rejected her. It is implied they have a mother-daughter relationship, as ICO is her mentor. Together, they had made a group called the Macrocrystals, so named because they believe they are better than anyone else, and that others don't deserve them. In history, they had fused into a gem named Fluorite.
Rubellite was her second friend. After the QOF insulted her, however, she started seeing Rube has nothing more than an ungrateful, defective Ruby that should have been shattered as soon as she came out of her hole a tourmaline.
chrysoberyl has a gay crush on flower confirmed
Chrysoberyl, despite her actions, cares about Flower and loves her.
At first, Chrysoberyl saw Flower as more of an annoyance; after all, she was too "nice" and kept using her name instead of "me" and "I". However, ever since they were grouped into Group 3, Chrysoberyl started gradually warming up to Flower, although she still teased her. After having a discussion about how Flower is just as important as everyone else (because she misinterpreted why Flower was sent to take care of her, thinking its due to her small structure and "fragile" behavior), Chrysoberyl started feeling a strong, warm emotion inside, however not knowing what it was, she disregarded it.
Some time after the Shattering Squad, Chrysoberyl meets up with Flower again, who asks to go to Homeworld with her to see it's not so bad, which it actually wasn't until the point they fused by accident. Flower was upset at Chrysoberyl for ruining her reputation, and when Chrys was taken by Jaspers, Flower could not stand up for her, thus Chrysoberyl believing that Flower betrayed her. When Chrysoberyl went back to Earth, she started disregarding/hating Flower, aka one of the few Gems she would previously never harm on purpose. When she encountered Flower Stone again, she slashed her Gemstone in a sense of fury and revenge, however after an argument with Allura, she realized that she just killed her best friend...
Flower approached Chrysoberyl, despite the latter causing harm to the former. Chrysoberyl wept, feeling that Flower was going to die, and it would be all her fault. When a butterfly healed Flower's Gem, Chrysoberyl was extremely happy, hugging Flower.
When Flower wanted to go on yet another adventure, Chrys offered to go into the forest, in which they did. When watching a bobcat start eating a rabbit made Flower cry, Chrys stopped being happy & intrigued of the predatory situation, & instead tried comforting Flower. When a Centipeetle started attacking them, Chrysoberyl shot acid at it due to wanting to protect Flower, then valuing Flower's life over everyone else's, especially her own. As they watched a sunset go down, Chrysoberyl finally regarded the warm feeling, and said Flower was just as beautiful as the sunset, and offered to fuse with her, which after a while Flower agreed to.
Thus, Chrysoberyl cares about Flower, would do anything for her, and loves her.
Her favorite food.
Chrys seems to at least not mind Ice now, but most likely because she is Rubellite's friend. However, when interacting in the Askblog, she shows at least a legitimate interest in Ice, and refuses to call her "Snow". This is a large contrast from the Tag Team roleplay, when they found each other as irritants.
Cuprite is the Crystal Gem member that Chrys hates the most, due to her snarky behavior towards her, and being on the same team with the copper ore had even made her question not being on Homeworld with Rubellite and Ice in the past. Chrys wants nothing more than for Cuprite to be killed in a mousetrap.
Chrys looked up to Tiger's Eye as an idol, like she used to do with Rubellite, and wants to be just like her: strong, loved, and smart. When the fusion gave an order, Chrys dropped whatever she was doing and did as she was told.
Ever since the death of Tiger's Eye, Chrys wishes for Spinel to be happy instead of angry or miserable. She always wants to comfort her when no one else will, but at the same time, would like to keep her distance, as she's afraid her more cat-like appearance would only anger Spinel more.
- Chrysoberyl was made to be a personality swap of Bixbite, hence her ecstaticness and her bloodlust, as well as her chosen gem (Chrysoberyl)
- Chrysoberyl doesnt like to eat, but if she did this would be her favorite food: ammolites.
- I am personally happy when I find out someone made fanart of this character, or any character. Thank you for all this fanart!
- Chrysoberyl went with Flower Stone to the Halloween Gala.
- She is now going to the March 2017 Gala with Corindon Hyalin.
- Despite her apparent size, without her leg enhancers she is the size of a Peridot.
- Her PNG is the first Doll Divine png made by Silkworm Bot.
- Despite appearing, acting, and even being called a child (albeit one of death), Chrysoberyl is actually 6660 years old. The reason, of course, being that 666 is the proclaimed 'number of the beast'.
- She was previously 666 thousand years old, but the owner changed it due to it seeming like it was overkill.
- Despite its name, chrysoberyl is not in the beryl group, but rather its own group.
- Chrysoberyl is said to bring optimism, serenity and happiness.
- Chrysoberyl usually is estatic, and optimistic for murder.
- Chrysoberyl is used for healing kidneys, liver, pancreas, lymph nodes, spleen and leukemia issues.
- Chrysoberyl also forms alexandrites and cat's eye.
- It is a rare gemstone and in high demand, especially snowflake-shaped ones.
- Color change chrysoberyl, also known as alexandrite, is an official birthstone for January.