Axinite is caring and protective of her friends, and will do anything to protect them. She can get pretty salty towards her opponents.
Axinite is about the size of Lapis Lazuli, she has cyan skin with yellow stripe patterns on her face and arms, her hair is blue with streaks, she has a small, blue square facet gem located in her right palm.
Axinite possesses traits that are common among all Gems.
Axinite seems to be aware of most gem types and functions, though she lacks knowledge on a few, such as Spinels.
- When fused with Cinnabar, they form Rhodonite
- When fused with Blue Spinel, they form Tanzanite
- When fused with Cinnabar and Blue Spinel, they form Indicolite
- Gauntlet Proficiency: Axinite is very skilled in wielding her weapon, a blue, ice-based gauntlet.
- Dual Wielding: Axinite is capable of using two gauntlets on each hand, implying she is ambidextrous.
- Ice Shooting: Axinite is capable of shooting ice out of her gauntlet.
- Holographic Projection: Axinite can project holograms from her gemstone.
- Water Manipulation: Axinite has control over all forms of water.
- Hydrokinesis: Axinite can control and manipulate water to a heavy extent, though not as much as Lapis Lazuli
- Cryokinesis: Axinite has control over ice much more than she does water.
- Nubikinesis: Axinite has the ability to control clouds and water vapor, though this is the weakest of her water-related abilities.
- Axinite is considered to be a stone of truth and it is thought to help reveal inner-truths.
- It has the metaphysical ability to assist in avoiding and resolving power struggles and other conflicts of authority, by increasing communication and reducing resentment.
|Axinite's gem is located on her right palm. It is smooth, and circle-shaped with a square facet.|